Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Way Back

I am but a man
Of sin and deeds I dwell herein
The soul and the form struggle and took its toll
To rediscover myself of what I was if I could know

I am but a man
Lost my way in the sea of sins and wrong-doings
Is there a way back for me to be accepted by Him
For forgiveness is the key of His Mercy for those who seek

He is One, does not begot and begets not
For He is the Only One The Most Powerful throughout
The whole universe submit to Him in worship involuntarily
Yet we men are given the choice, thus what do we seek?

He is The Prideful One who all seek for help
Seek Him we must in the day and at night
For He will come to us with His Gifts open wide
Choose O my slave! Which one you would like?

The pleasure of God is indeed what I seek
To encourage good and forbid evil is what I must do
Establish prayers and struggle against oppression I must uphold
For the sweetness of paradise is better than what this world has to offer

The pleasure of God is therefore what I seek
Stand firm with justice yet compassionate in punishing certainly
For our life, death and actions are all for Him
O ALLAH, help us who is very much in need

I am but a man
Of mistakes and error I once commit
I ask your succour for the weakness that is deep in me
Forgive my sins and help me uplift

I am but a man
Once lost in the valley of darkness
But now I have come back, making my way back to Him
My creator, ALLAH, the Most Merciful and indeed Esteemed

No comments: